Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Shout outs

Britney- got your email, thank you. Yes to all you mentioned. Esp the banana bread made by Jack. MMMM.

HK Muse- thanks for the congee recipe.

Katie- cannot wait to gossip with you. LOTS of interesting characters to describe. Oh my!

Callie- Thanks for the updates.

Who am I missing? Ahh sorry- Yahoo let me log on for about a minute and I raced through the email and comments. AHHH.

Plus, Fluid Pudding and her International Bacon Vacation has my laughing so hard, I might throw up. That's not how squid should exit the body.

Sorry I am forgetting people.

Oh Paper Whore- Boo is going to LOVE June Bug.

Diana- come to China. You won't regret it one bit. It's so incredible if you are an adventurous traveler.

Three on Verge and anyone else who left hints about the flea market- heading there now... bye !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought of something easier than making congee. You can get Cream of Rice at any grocer in StL. It is near the Cream of Wheat. She may like it, it is similar albiet not the same. Maybe worth a try.